There are rumors of a Xiaomi Mi 5S being announced very soon. Mi 5s was leaked with the display that supports 3D touch and will have curve edge and also the phone will feature a dual camera setup.
Mi 5s Specifications
- 5.15-inch Display
- 144.55mm x 69.2mm x 7.25mm – Dimension
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 256GB internal storage
- 16MP Rear Camera with 4-axis OIS, PDAF, 4K videos at 30 fps
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3490mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0
Coming to the camera part, the handset will sport a 16MP rear unit.The camera can shoot up to 4K videos at 30fps. Mi 5s weighs around 147 g. Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun outed the first ever camera sample for the Mi 5S on his Weibo account.
Here is the image shown below.
The Xiaomi Mi 5S will have some top of the line features, including powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 821 chipset.Mi 5S price will be around $299 and another model called Mi 5S Plus will be around $449.
The sample image of the phone, that shows us the phone will come with dual camera.So stay tune with our update.
If you like this article, then please comments below.