A large share of the laptop and PC market is dominated by big heads like Dell, HP, Asus, Lenovo , Acer and Apple,but amidst the products from these companies, the VENOM ZERO stands apart. Known for its sleek and elegant design, Venom Zero makes its mark.
The laptop has got its sleekness from ultrabooks and the performance of a beast bringing in straight competition for Razer Blade Stealth and many more laptops under the similar category from Dell, Hp and Asus.
- PROCESSOR: There are two variants available as in Intel Core i5 and Core i7, both the processors will be having a base frequency of 1.3 GHz and will be overclockable till 3.3 GHz. Both the chips will be having the latest 7th generation Kabylake processors.
- STORAGE: A total of 4 variants are available: 128,240,500,1000 GB solid state drives
- MEMORY: 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM is available
- DISPLAY: A 14.1” 1920*1080 non-glare display is provided.
- GRAPHICS PROCESSOR: An integrated Intel HD 615 GPU is there which can support dual monitors and can handle 4K upto 60fps.
PORTS: 1-USB Type C ,1-USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1- 3.5mm audio jack, 1- DC power adapter jack
7.BATTERY: The laptop is powered by a battery with battery life upto 9 hours of average usage.
- KEYBOARD: The laptop consists of a backlit keyboard. The keyboard is said to be the best in class keyboard providing a smooth experience.
- WEIGHT: 1.4kg
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
Thus the laptop specs are good within the price range it is being offered. The base model starts from $1000 and moves upto $1300 based on the storage capacity of the SSD and the processor chip being selected.
The laptop as a complete package is a great product and performs great on the benchmark tests with good single core and multi core scores. It is ideal for a complete package for media consumption, doc editing and heavy performance tasks such as gaming and video editing. It is upto the users how they accept this a bit costly product ass compared to other laptops in similar range by Dell, HP, Asus and many more.
Image courtesy: Venom Computers